Mrs. Doubtfire sequel in the works, we’re wondering why…
Why aren’t women included in the late-night shift?
11 Titanic myths James Cameron made you think were real
You have to sip on some wine while watching these 9 flicks
Latest in Celebs
- Walter White was resurrected and left a girl with no choice but to say "yes" to a big date.
- It's been way too long since these two love birds shared some one-on-one time on screen.
- Kim K. shares all of her most personal moments with us and she needs to stop.
Latest in TV Guide
- Several bombs went off during the third season finale
- A week of wheeling and dealing ended with Arlie being evicted and Neda reclaiming control once again
- The chefs choose team captains as part of their next challenge, but one team’s choice costs them their victory
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.
- Between the corner-office chic she embodies as Washington fixer Olivia Pope on 'Scandal' and the stylish elegance she shows on the red carpet, Kerry Washington is a style overachiever (even when nine months pregnant!). With looks from office to evening, swipe these style tips from the perennially best-dressed star. By Ryan Porter
- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble