Lamb is a huge hit outside North America, but for reasons that confound us, most Canadian home cooks shy away from this succulent meat. If that sounds like you, it’s time to get over your fears and embrace this most delicate, delicious and versatile ingredient.
6 reasons to get over your fear of cooking lamb
Household items you can turn into a sex toy (or enhancer)
11 signs you're a hoarder
You’ll never want to eat quinoa any other way again
The Latest in Living
- By now you must know all about quinoa and its superfood powers: it's gluten-free, packed with protein and best of all, pretty darn-easy to cook. The next time you go with the grain, try out any of these recipes as a simple, but delicious, meal idea.
- Who knew torturing your spouse could be considered science? See how a new study discovered how your glucose levels can keep you from lashing out at your partner.
- Tired of the same old steak? Try this recipe instead.
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too.
- This beautiful vegetarian main makes Meatless Monday just as gourmet.
- Think you know all there is to understand about men? Let's put your knowledge to the test with real-life situations and answers by world-renowned Dating Expert, James Preece.
- Did we mention that the pay is terrible?
- This recipe is your secret weapon for any spring gathering you host.
- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle