Throw a wallet-friendly holiday bash
10 alternatives to sex for men
How to make a holiday budget and stick to it
Cold & flu season survival strategies
The Latest in Living
- The holiday season can bring what Neil Hedley calls "gaily wrapped packages of drama". He offers some thoughts and tips on picking your celebration location.
- If you're planning a holiday meal, it's pretty easy to get into a routine of what you plan on serving. Makeover your menu this season with these tasty, side dish alternatives. Your guests (and their taste buds) will thank you.
- For the sake of their kids, parents who split should still make like Santa Claus. A little goodwill can go a long way.
- After 6 years, it's clear that Ontario's Healthy Schools Strategy deserves a failing grade. Kids like junk food and they'll keep eating it. A better solution for childhood obesity is implementing regular exercise and more freedom of movement throughout the school day.
- Building a house can be a pain! And, with the soaring cost of building these days, it was only a matter of time before people started to look towards alternative options. An Oregon-based company is offering a different solution that may have you wondering, are living domes the way of the future?
- Santa arrived a bit early for passengers on a flight to Calgary.
- People who fail to scoop their pet’s poop can now be tracked down by DNA testing.
- The supermom breastfeeds her daughter while getting her hair, makeup and nails done.
- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller