There are dozens of ways to sneak exercise into your life. Even 10 minutes of cardio a day will help lower your risk of disease, reduce stress and improve sleep. That’s the key: routine. Choosing physical activity over staying stationary should become so automatic that you don’t even need to plan for it.
5 easy ways to find time for fitness
The one trick to surviving Daylight Saving Time
OpEd: Outsourcing sex could improve your relationship
4 foods to fear in your fridge
The Latest in Living
- Get a head start and prep the tomatoes on the weekend. The rest is a snap to put together.
- A kind gesture made Torontonians receive their morning cup with a smile.
- What's the best rewards and points card? You can't carry them all in your wallet, so we'll run down some of the top ones available today.
- Jessica Alba doesn't think so but apparently some people find the display of affection inappropriate.
- "Consensual non-monogamy" is the answer for couples who can't meet each others' every need, says researcher.
- Create a budget to track your spending in four easy steps
- Chocolate. Bourbon. Decadence. Enough said.
- The only way to get what you want in the bedroom is to let your man know.
- Malaysia Airlines has confirmed that two Canadians were onboard a missing plane bound for Beijing. At a news conference, a Malaysia Airlines representative confirmed the Canadians were among the 239 people on the plane, which lost contact with air traffic control two hours in to the flight.