Why love makes you a little bit dumber
Roger Mooking’s quick and easy holiday tips
Real vs. artificial Christmas tree: Which is better?
A perfect Parisian lemon tart
The Loop Lifestyle Team
The Latest in Living
- And then the Internet exploded...
- Forget the turkey this holiday. Try this delicious rack of lamb instead.
- Fashion cognoscenti are abandoning the "Full Brazilian" and reverting to natural, '70s-style grooming, down there. Is the pre-pubescent look finally over?
- The study is out and the averages are in. From losing her virginity to experimenting with women, many sexual lady averages are covered in a U.K. survey.
- A handful of grateful servers across the U.S. are spreading the gospel on social media.
- Guys who have to pay child support after unwanted pregnancies aren't victims of gender discrimination. They are dads with financial responsibilities.
- Many of us have suffered through a cup of sickly sweet and sour hot red wine under the florescent lights of an afternoon office party. And that was the last time we put ourselves through that liquid holiday hell.
- Maximize quality time with the girls while whittling away your to-do list.
- Ever since she shimmied down a school hallway in a not-quite-regulation school uniform, Britney Spears's attire has been shocking and awing. Looking back, those so-called scandalous outfits have become modern pop culture legends, as harmless as Elvis Presley's gyrating hips, while some of the missteps feel more like a cry for help. For better or for worse, the pop star everyone thought was disposable has found everlasting fame with these 10 unforgettable looks. We rank her highs and lows on a scale of one to five Britneys. By Ryan Porter