- Do you have a "type"? When it comes to dating, there are some people you should avoid at all costs. From hipsters to high maintenance divas, Cynthia tells you which types to stay away from!
- We were intimate friends before and now we were intimate friends who were intimate. Easy breezy, right?
- I'm not in the mood for wasting time - how can I meet someone right for me?
- It's never an easy task. But you can mend a relationship after infidelity.
- Just because you're happily attached doesn't mean you become happily detached from your libido.
- Do you need to show your 'potential' beau your home? Cynthia Loyst doesn't think so.
On The Loop, Cynthia Loyst has candid discussions about the joys and complications of love and relationships of all kinds. Whether with co-workers, friends, or significant others, Cynthia knows it’s never as easy as it seems and she’s ready to step in and help you figure it out.
Cynthia, a two-time Gemini Award nominee, is the current host of InnerSPACE. She was a host and producer of “Sex Matters”, and spent many years as the Supervising Producer for the internationally syndicated and award-winning documentary series SexTV where she was able to boldly go where not too many people have gone before. Cynthia’s first love is… well…love. While studying in York University’s Film program, she began writing a popular column titled Pandora’s Box for the independent magazine Rosco. Since then, Cynthia has become a much sought-after certified relationship coach.