- If the overwhelming duties of parenthood are taking a toll on your romantic relationship, love expert Cynthia Loyst has four simple suggestions to help get your mojo going once again.
- For hair that covers our privates, it's amazing how public the dialogue around it has become in recent years.
- We were intimate friends before and now we were intimate friends who were intimate. Easy breezy, right?
- I'm not in the mood for wasting time - how can I meet someone right for me?
- It's never an easy task. But you can mend a relationship after infidelity.
- Just because you're happily attached doesn't mean you become happily detached from your libido.
Cynthia Loyst – The Loop’s certified love and relationship coach
Cynthia Loyst’s first love is, well… love and her newborn son. On TheLoop.ca, she presents candid discussions about the joys and complications of love and relationships: Those with co-workers, friends & significant others. Cynthia knows they’re never easy and she’s ready to step in to help work through your life, one relationship at a time. She’s a two-time Gemini Award nominee, the former co-host of InnerSpace on Space channel, former host and producer of Sex Matters & SexTV, and will make her debut on CTV’s The Social in September 2013.
Want to ask Cynthia Loyst a question? Click the link below to send her your message!