- Chocolate can do everything from improving your immune system to lowering your risk of stroke, but only if you eat one small square of it per day.
- Vancouver bar's new policy puts the "social" in offline social networking, which we used to call "meeting friends."
- The Food Guide is more a reflection of the powerful food industry lobby groups—dairy, grain, meat—than a manual for modern, healthy eating.
- Newsflash! Some of your favourite ingredients offer more than just a burst of flavour in your cooking.
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming