- Chocolate can do everything from improving your immune system to lowering your risk of stroke, but only if you eat one small square of it per day.
- Vancouver bar's new policy puts the "social" in offline social networking, which we used to call "meeting friends."
- The Food Guide is more a reflection of the powerful food industry lobby groups—dairy, grain, meat—than a manual for modern, healthy eating.
- Newsflash! Some of your favourite ingredients offer more than just a burst of flavour in your cooking.
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.