- Confused with all the talk about antioxidants? Lianne Phillipson-Webb sets the record straight.
- It’s important to know what you’re eating, but a proposed law in Ontario will only give consumers a hint about their restaurant meals.
- Breakfast is the most important part of the day. Plan for it. It happens every day.
- A collection of must-have knives for every home cook and why you need them.
- Hands up if you find it difficult"if not impossible"to get to the gym three times a week. Or even once a week. Not everyone is as fortunate as Corporal Erin Anderson of CFB Borden who gets paid to include exercise in her work week. Even with allotted fitness time and access to world-class facilities, however, she concedes, "it's a challenge to find time to keep up my fitness levels." The good news is that there are dozens of ways to sneak exercise into your life. Even 10 minutes of cardio a day will help lower your risk of disease, reduce stress and improve sleep. That's the key: routine. Choosing physical activity over staying stationary should become so automatic that you don't even need to plan for it.