- Chocolate can do everything from improving your immune system to lowering your risk of stroke, but only if you eat one small square of it per day.
- Vancouver bar's new policy puts the "social" in offline social networking, which we used to call "meeting friends."
- The Food Guide is more a reflection of the powerful food industry lobby groups—dairy, grain, meat—than a manual for modern, healthy eating.
- Newsflash! Some of your favourite ingredients offer more than just a burst of flavour in your cooking.
- Our worst fears are true: scientists say a global apocalypse is indeed on the horizon as the planet slowly succumbs to a horde of the walking brain-dead (climate change deniers, that is, not zombies). That's obviously going to bring some drastic changes (5,000 SPF sunblock, anyone?), even in the employment market. So let's review the job sectors that will be in most demand in the dystopian days ahead. By Gord Woodward