- Having loved ones over for a break? It can be tough to make everyone feel at home. But with a little bit of planning, you can make your casa their casa, ensuring a happier visit for all. By Erin Henderson
- Culinary superstar, Roger Mooking, lets us in on his little secrets for fuss-free entertaining this holiday season.
- From an Angry-Birds inspired interactive light show, to a dubstep-themed Christmas remix.
- Keep your party going with one of the hottest drink trends this year — big batch punch cocktails.
- Anyone can be an expert at eating Christmas dinner, but how much do you really know about the year’s biggest feast?
- If you want to keep your name on next year’s holiday invite list, practicing good guestiquette is key. Take this quiz to discover what your holiday hosts really think of you.
- Bring the festive colours to the table with this simple, yet satisfying, side dish.
- Forget the turkey this holiday. Try this delicious rack of lamb instead.
- Sweeten up your guests before they leave with this warm, delicious dessert.
- An old school classic is given a bubbly twist just in time for the holidays.
- Indulged in one too many last night? This drink will help re-hydrate your body and mind. The taste is a definite bonus.
- Rosemary and pear add a woodsy, fruity note to this holiday drink.