- Having loved ones over for a break? It can be tough to make everyone feel at home. But with a little bit of planning, you can make your casa their casa, ensuring a happier visit for all. By Erin Henderson
- We caught up with Chef Mark McEwan to learn more about his top holiday entertaining tips; find out how to host your own stress-free festive celebration. (Image: Mark McEwan)
- Ideas on what to eat and what to avoid on the night before Christmas, in case your gut-busting day is the 25th.
- Don't spend a mortgage payment going out for dinner and dancing to welcome 2014. Throw your own incredible soiree at home.
- Holidays and sparkling wine go hand in hand. The pretty bubbles, the refreshingly crisp flavours and the sleek stemware just make you want to pop the cork and celebrate.
- Culinary superstar, Roger Mooking, lets us in on his little secrets for fuss-free entertaining this holiday season.
- What better way to surprise your loved ones over the holidays than with something sweet? Christine shares one her family favourites – perfect for an indulgent breakfast or afternoon snack!
- Get the kids busy on Christmas morning by getting them to help you with this recipe. We suggest you make a double batch.
- Got overnight guests for the holidays? Wake them up with this sweet breakfast.
- Love it or hate it, tis the season for the sweet, boozy bevvy and everyone from Starbucks to Jamba Juice is getting in on the holiday action.
- Served in the Hendricks’ Kissing Booth at Toronto’s Christmas Market in the Distillery District, this cocktail will put anyone in an amorous mood.
- This eggnog recipe from David Wolowidnyk, bar manager at Vancouver’s West Restaurant + Bar, uses almond milk instead of dairy making it a good option for lactose intolerant nog lovers.
- Malaysia Airlines has confirmed that two Canadians were onboard a missing plane bound for Beijing. At a news conference, a Malaysia Airlines representative confirmed the Canadians were among the 239 people on the plane, which lost contact with air traffic control two hours in to the flight.