- Having loved ones over for a break? It can be tough to make everyone feel at home. But with a little bit of planning, you can make your casa their casa, ensuring a happier visit for all. By Erin Henderson
- Don't spend a mortgage payment going out for dinner and dancing to welcome 2014. Throw your own incredible soiree at home.
- Culinary superstar, Roger Mooking, lets us in on his little secrets for fuss-free entertaining this holiday season.
- From an Angry-Birds inspired interactive light show, to a dubstep-themed Christmas remix.
- Keep your party going with one of the hottest drink trends this year — big batch punch cocktails.
- Anyone can be an expert at eating Christmas dinner, but how much do you really know about the year’s biggest feast?
- Bring the festive colours to the table with this simple, yet satisfying, side dish.
- Forget the turkey this holiday. Try this delicious rack of lamb instead.
- Sweeten up your guests before they leave with this warm, delicious dessert.
- Love it or hate it, tis the season for the sweet, boozy bevvy and everyone from Starbucks to Jamba Juice is getting in on the holiday action.
- Served in the Hendricks’ Kissing Booth at Toronto’s Christmas Market in the Distillery District, this cocktail will put anyone in an amorous mood.
- This eggnog recipe from David Wolowidnyk, bar manager at Vancouver’s West Restaurant + Bar, uses almond milk instead of dairy making it a good option for lactose intolerant nog lovers.
- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller