- Having loved ones over for a break? It can be tough to make everyone feel at home. But with a little bit of planning, you can make your casa their casa, ensuring a happier visit for all. By Erin Henderson
- Culinary superstar, Roger Mooking, lets us in on his little secrets for fuss-free entertaining this holiday season.
- From an Angry-Birds inspired interactive light show, to a dubstep-themed Christmas remix.
- Keep your party going with one of the hottest drink trends this year — big batch punch cocktails.
- Anyone can be an expert at eating Christmas dinner, but how much do you really know about the year’s biggest feast?
- If you want to keep your name on next year’s holiday invite list, practicing good guestiquette is key. Take this quiz to discover what your holiday hosts really think of you.
- Bring the festive colours to the table with this simple, yet satisfying, side dish.
- Forget the turkey this holiday. Try this delicious rack of lamb instead.
- Sweeten up your guests before they leave with this warm, delicious dessert.
- An old school classic is given a bubbly twist just in time for the holidays.
- Indulged in one too many last night? This drink will help re-hydrate your body and mind. The taste is a definite bonus.
- Rosemary and pear add a woodsy, fruity note to this holiday drink.
- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan