- Twelve-year-old Ryan Gibbons died because his school forbade him to carry the inhaler that would have saved his life. Schools must implement asthma management plans—or be held criminally responsible for preventable deaths like Ryan's.
And Another Thing
- Research suggests that dads who demonstrate equal roles at home are more likely to produce daughters who have high career ambitions.
- Will sexism in advertisements ever change? Kathy Buckworth and Neil Hedley go head-to-head on the hottest topics facing today's parents.
- The gloves are off! Neil Hedley and Kathy Buckworth debate which parent causes their kids more grief.
- Neil Hedley has some tips, and a couple of terrible puns, to try and figure out why school sometimes brings out the Beast in our little Beauties.
- If your child is developing an interest in things like war, death or even weapons, the experts say there's one thing you can do now that will make a difference.
- The statistics show that a staggering majority of children have, at some point, bullied another kid. Neil Hedley offers some perspective and some tips.