How to deal with nature’s peskiest crittersSummer is here and along with it comes the BBQs, beach trips, gardening... and the hordes of animals trying to break into your home. OK, it might not be THAT severe but make no mistake—there are plenty of critters out there that love to get all up in your stuff. You can call pest control, but why not test your own wits against these wild intruders? Here's our guide to dealing with nature's top 10 peskiest creatures. By Jeff Beer.
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Living
- Tired of the same old steak? Try this recipe instead. 0
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too. 0
- This beautiful vegetarian main makes Meatless Monday just as gourmet. 0