Bring home the black and white trendFor the past few seasons, black and white has been dominating the runway with everyone from Ferragamo to Louis Vuitton jumping on board. Both simple and classic, the contrasting combination has always been a popular choice as it provides a ton of impact without the stress of making sure everything matches. It was only natural that this trend would work its way into the home with bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and even kitchens adding pops by way of wall treatments, bedding, furniture and tile. Click through to see how you can bring a little black and white action into your space. By Simone Olivero.
- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
Latest in Living
- Although we're sure her genes and a personal trainer might help, the daughter of "The Great Ones" swears by this simple fitness tip. 0
- Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up—and that's something we call all learn from. 0
- Canadian researchers found your brain's reaction time slows down after age 24. But the good news is, older brains become more efficient. 0