Star Trekker Chris Pine buys a million dollar home in Los FelizWhen you're a celebrity, shelling out a cold $3million for a home in the hills is like a right of passage (and a sign that you've 'made it'). Star Trek hunk Chris Pines got a taste of this after purchasing a 2,200 square foot home on a massive 60,000 square foot lot in the swanky Los Feliz neighbourhood of Los Angeles. Formerly owned by funny man Jason Lee, the rustic home is full of old school Hollywood charm. By Simone Olivero
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Living
- Tired of the same old steak? Try this recipe instead. 0
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too. 0
- This beautiful vegetarian main makes Meatless Monday just as gourmet. 0