Million-dollar windowsWe know – windows seem like an odd choice for a gallery. After all, we all have them. But these windows aren’t just the your everyday kind. They are the type that contributes greatly to the look and feel of a home. Sometimes that means a whole wall of windows. Other times, it’s a few special ones with fantastic views. In any case, here are some killer million-dollar windows. By Brandon Miller
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Living
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too. 0
- Did we mention that the pay is terrible? 0
- This recipe is your secret weapon for any spring gathering you host. 0