Sorry, this article is no longer available.
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Living
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too. 0
- Think you know all there is to understand about men? Let's put your knowledge to the test with real-life situations and answers by world-renowned Dating Expert, James Preece. 0
- Did we mention that the pay is terrible? 0