- Great time management skills are a must when juggling a business and family.
- How this busy mom-of-two manages to fit it all in.
- Spending quality family time together has a delicious outcome.
- When you love what you do, it doesn't feel like work.
- From a civil servant to the Canadian Armed Forces at 44.
- Fun is where you find it when balancing a career and three boys under five.
- Six kids + one husband + a flourishing business + one dog = one busy lady!
- This mom now balances work and school and couldn't be happier.
- It's a juggle that women across Canada are managing every day - these women are finding ways to make it work.
- Hands up if you find it difficult"if not impossible"to get to the gym three times a week. Or even once a week. Not everyone is as fortunate as Corporal Erin Anderson of CFB Borden who gets paid to include exercise in her work week. Even with allotted fitness time and access to world-class facilities, however, she concedes, "it's a challenge to find time to keep up my fitness levels." The good news is that there are dozens of ways to sneak exercise into your life. Even 10 minutes of cardio a day will help lower your risk of disease, reduce stress and improve sleep. That's the key: routine. Choosing physical activity over staying stationary should become so automatic that you don't even need to plan for it.