- Who knew torturing your spouse could be considered science? See how a new study discovered how your glucose levels can keep you from lashing out at your partner.
Celebs in Love (or Not)
- Has Miley Cyrus moved on with a pal of former fiancé, Liam Hemsworth?
- Get it on with our entirely original list of sex moves inspired by your favourite celebrities!
- An affair is the ultimate betrayal. Once it’s been done, however, you owe it to your partner to tell them. Here’s how to effectively do so.
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany isn't the only celebrity with a few clones out there. (Catch her brood's return in the Season 2 premiere of Orphan Black on Saturday, April 19, at 9 p.m. ET on Space.) Some of our favourite stars are but a costume change away from pulling a Sarah Manning and assuming the lives of their equally famous doppelgangers. Or maybe they've been the same people all along? Hmm... By Denette Wilford
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford