- Our fear of being alone is the reason we settle for less, according to a study from the University of Toronto. Also, who is most susceptible to cheating?
Celebs in Love (or Not)
- Get it on with our entirely original list of sex moves inspired by your favourite celebrities!
- An affair is the ultimate betrayal. Once it’s been done, however, you owe it to your partner to tell them. Here’s how to effectively do so.
- Orlando Bloom says he still loves Miranda Kerr - so why are they calling it quits?
- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan