Top 10 worst dating sitesThe hit song off the soundtrack to the 1980 John Travolta stinker "Urban Cowboy" sang about lookin' for love in all the wrong places but they didn't even have the Internet back then. Nowadays there's a dating site for every taste and lifestyle so that vegetarian lawyers who like dressing up like Star Trek characters and hate ugly people can find each other with relative ease. But is that such a good thing? Here's a look at our Top 10 Worst Dating Sites. By Jeff Beer.
- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
Latest in Living
- Who knew torturing your spouse could be considered science? See how a new study discovered how your glucose levels can keep you from lashing out at your partner. 0
- Tired of the same old steak? Try this recipe instead. 0
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too. 0