Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- Pat Foran on a realtor who had his contract cancelled but still wants to be paid $13K in commission, despite not helping the home owner buy.
- CTV's Eric Longley takes us inside the FedEx distribution centre during the madness of Cyber Monday.
- Today is Cyber Monday -- the biggest online shopping day of the year, which means big business for retailers and delivery companies.
- From counterfeit Viagra to counterfeit designer jackets, Omar Sachedina has more on how officials busted a counterfeit ring.
- Bob Barchiesi on the dangers of buying counterfeit drugs and fragrances and how they could land you in an emergency room.
- There are fewer knock-off products on store shelves this holiday season thanks to huge police bust. Mike Walker has the story.
- From knock-off designer bags to phony TTC tokens to phony pills, police make arrests in a major a counterfeit ring. Austin Delaney reports.
- Lorne Lipkus of the Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network explains how it is getting more difficult to identify counterfeit merchandise.
- Ever since she shimmied down a school hallway in a not-quite-regulation school uniform, Britney Spears's attire has been shocking and awing. Looking back, those so-called scandalous outfits have become modern pop culture legends, as harmless as Elvis Presley's gyrating hips, while some of the missteps feel more like a cry for help. For better or for worse, the pop star everyone thought was disposable has found everlasting fame with these 10 unforgettable looks. We rank her highs and lows on a scale of one to five Britneys. By Ryan Porter