Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- If you made a big charity donation in the past few years in exchange for a hefty tax return, you may be the victim of a huge tax scheme.
- The government has cut the amount it pays for solar energy, leaving some wondering if solar panels are worth installing. Pat Foran explains.
- Andy Walker, a tech journalist, describes the hype around Google Glass and the one-day sale, as well as future privacy concerns it may raise
- Google Glass will be hitting store shelves for one day only, one pair of the hot tech toy will run you $1,500.
- Pat Foran brings the story of a new homeowner who is fighting to have a fire hydrant removed from his front steps.
- Wine sales are up in the province but Albertans still prefer beer as the beverage of choice. Brad Macleod has the stats.
- Canadians are buying less beer, but more wine and spirits, according to Statistics Canada.
- A recent study in Clinical Pediatrics reports an alarming number of children suffer injuries from high chair accidents.
- Our worst fears are true: scientists say a global apocalypse is indeed on the horizon as the planet slowly succumbs to a horde of the walking brain-dead (climate change deniers, that is, not zombies). That's obviously going to bring some drastic changes (5,000 SPF sunblock, anyone?), even in the employment market. So let's review the job sectors that will be in most demand in the dystopian days ahead. By Gord Woodward