Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- Investors hoping to get a big tax break ended up losing their money and owing Revenue Canada millions of dollars. Pat Foran explains.
- CTV's Michael O'Byrne tells us how young gamers can get around those control designed to keep sex and violence off their screens.
- Lea Williams-Doherty reports on a recent gym closure and how former members are being hunted by a collection agency
- From fallen trees to lost luggage, Pat Foran answers viewers' questions in Feedback Friday.
- Pat Foran reveals how Canadian consumers can avoid deceptive advertising and steer clear of deals that seem just too good to be true.
- Retail adviser Dough Stephens weighs in on U.S. retailer Target's $941M Canadian loss.
- The federal government is sitting on $500 million in unclaimed bank balances. Pat Foran shows you how to claim your long-lost cash.
- CTV's Michael O'Byrne with the best, safest, and most reliable cars for 2014.
- As most Canadians adjust clocks to daylight time this Sunday, a sleep disorder expert warns that losing the one hour of sleep could have some serious health consequences. The annual 'spring forward' has been linked to an increase in traffic and workplace accidents, as well as an increased risk of heart attacks and stroke in the first week following the time change.