Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- New regulations for pre-paid credit cards mean that they should be a much better deal for consumers. Pat Foran explains.
- British Columbians are expected to spend an average of $224 on Cyber Monday, the biggest online shopping day of the year.
- A Calgary woman received inappropriate messages after her phone number was used in an online sex ad. Lea Williams-Doherty investigates.
- Pat Foran on a realtor who had his contract cancelled but still wants to be paid $13K in commission, despite not helping the home owner buy.
- CTV's Eric Longley takes us inside the FedEx distribution centre during the madness of Cyber Monday.
- Today is Cyber Monday -- the biggest online shopping day of the year, which means big business for retailers and delivery companies.
- From counterfeit Viagra to counterfeit designer jackets, Omar Sachedina has more on how officials busted a counterfeit ring.
- Bob Barchiesi on the dangers of buying counterfeit drugs and fragrances and how they could land you in an emergency room.
- It isn't often that we get to bring you a home with its very own stables and, yet, here we are bringing you a home with its very own stables! Consider it a holiday present. And not only does this home have a place to keep horses, but it also has a pool, tennis court, and sand volleyball court (and some crazy cool windows). Check out 1538 75th Street, which is on the market for $8,180,275. By Brandon Miller