Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- Having the wrong tire speed rating can increase your chance of a blowout or crash. Lea Williams-Doherty has details.
- The Liberals on Tuesdays promised legislation aimed to protect Ontario drivers from runaway towing and storage fees. Pat Foran explains.
- If you made a big charity donation in the past few years in exchange for a hefty tax return, you may be the victim of a huge tax scheme.
- The government has cut the amount it pays for solar energy, leaving some wondering if solar panels are worth installing. Pat Foran explains.
- Andy Walker, a tech journalist, describes the hype around Google Glass and the one-day sale, as well as future privacy concerns it may raise
- Google Glass will be hitting store shelves for one day only, one pair of the hot tech toy will run you $1,500.
- Pat Foran brings the story of a new homeowner who is fighting to have a fire hydrant removed from his front steps.
- Wine sales are up in the province but Albertans still prefer beer as the beverage of choice. Brad Macleod has the stats.