Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- Lea Williams-Doherty reports on a recent gym closure and how former members are being hunted by a collection agency
- From fallen trees to lost luggage, Pat Foran answers viewers' questions in Feedback Friday.
- Pat Foran reveals how Canadian consumers can avoid deceptive advertising and steer clear of deals that seem just too good to be true.
- Retail adviser Dough Stephens weighs in on U.S. retailer Target's $941M Canadian loss.
- The federal government is sitting on $500 million in unclaimed bank balances. Pat Foran shows you how to claim your long-lost cash.
- CTV's Michael O'Byrne with the best, safest, and most reliable cars for 2014.
- Pat Foran counts down Consumer Reports' top vehicles of 2014, from a pricey electric sports car to a pickup with a luxurious feel.
- Pat Foran has the story of a woman whose luggage was lost two months ago: How much compensation should she get from the airline?
- Yes, all of that Gucci Couture and Atelier Versace is fun to fantasize about, but does anyone ever walk down the red carpet in something that you could actually, you know, buy? Once in a while, the answer is actually yes. These stars made fast-fashion finds look like a million bucks. By Ryan Porter