Click on a video from the selection below and it will appear in the player.
More Savvy Shopper Videos
- Andy Walker, a tech journalist, describes the hype around Google Glass and the one-day sale, as well as future privacy concerns it may raise
- Google Glass will be hitting store shelves for one day only, one pair of the hot tech toy will run you $1,500.
- Pat Foran brings the story of a new homeowner who is fighting to have a fire hydrant removed from his front steps.
- Wine sales are up in the province but Albertans still prefer beer as the beverage of choice. Brad Macleod has the stats.
- Canadians are buying less beer, but more wine and spirits, according to Statistics Canada.
- A recent study in Clinical Pediatrics reports an alarming number of children suffer injuries from high chair accidents.
- Pat Foran reports on a growing problem for travellers looking to rent a vacation spot for a holiday.
- Con artists are trolling for targets and are using holocaust survivors as bait. Lea Williams-Doherty checks it out
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford