The world’s best jobsIt’s a dirty job, but Greg Snell’s got to do it. The 27-year-old from Oshawa won a global Best Jobs in the World contest to become a wildlife caretaker in South Australia starting in December. While we suffer another Canadian winter he will be swimming with sea lions and cuddling with koalas. It’s not all roses though. Like most workplaces, Snell’s is full of sharks – only his are the finned kind: Great Whites! Here’s a look at some of the world’s other best jobs (with no razor-sharp teeth in sight). by Gord Woodward
- Everyone knows it isn't enough to buy a new smartphone. You need accessories to go with it, too. As a perennial best-seller, Apple's iPhone has become one of the most accessorized mobile devices out there. If you can imagine it, chances are it's available for sale somewhere. But availability and affordability don't always get along. Once you're finished buying the phone and you start paying the monthly bill, you'd be forgiven for not having leftover budget for cases, chargers and other necessities of modern mobile life. That's why the holiday season was invented. And why we've compiled this handy list of cheap - but not fall-apart-cheap - accessories for your iPhone. By Carmi Levy.
- It isn't often that we get to bring you a home with its very own stables and, yet, here we are bringing you a home with its very own stables! Consider it a holiday present. And not only does this home have a place to keep horses, but it also has a pool, tennis court, and sand volleyball court (and some crazy cool windows). Check out 1538 75th Street, which is on the market for $8,180,275. By Brandon Miller
Latest in Living
- Before jumping to the conclusion that anatomy is destiny, researchers should consider environmental and learning effects on how the human brain develops and functions. 0
- Not exactly a big rebellion, but the supermodel's daughter still wants to follow her own path. 0
- Follows these tips for a fun photo shoot with the big guy. 0