Surprising final expensesIt costs more than we expect to say our final goodbyes to loved ones. Beset by grief and wanting to pay proper respects, most families are not comparison shopping for caskets and grave markers either. Even if you plan a simple funeral, however, the tally quickly adds up. Actual prices vary quite a bit depending on where you live and what you are looking for. Here’s a general guide of what needs to be paid for when laying someone to rest. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in Living
- If you found out something you made had brought joy to millions, you'd cry, too. 0
- Typing certain terms into Google will activate anything from slanted search results, to full-out mini games. 0
- Did we mention that the pay is terrible? 0