Meet the world's most powerful womenForbes’ list of The World’s Most Powerful Women has arrived. On it we find everyone from Beyonce to German Chancellor Angela Merkel (who earned the coveted top spot). Here’s a look at a smattering of some of those who made the cut. By Steph McGrath
- Everyone knows it isn't enough to buy a new smartphone. You need accessories to go with it, too. As a perennial best-seller, Apple's iPhone has become one of the most accessorized mobile devices out there. If you can imagine it, chances are it's available for sale somewhere. But availability and affordability don't always get along. Once you're finished buying the phone and you start paying the monthly bill, you'd be forgiven for not having leftover budget for cases, chargers and other necessities of modern mobile life. That's why the holiday season was invented. And why we've compiled this handy list of cheap - but not fall-apart-cheap - accessories for your iPhone. By Carmi Levy.
- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
Latest in Living
- Kelly Clarkson has picked a name that will work for either a boy or a girl. 0
- A teen's natural inclination is to stay up late and sleep in the next day. Why are we forcing them to do otherwise? 0
- If you're looking to give a gift cards and prepaid credit cards this holiday season, you may want to re-consider. 0