Travel - Old
- From Vancouver to Nova Scotia, here are the most popular hotels where you are likely to spot a star.
- NASA says it's like seeing every sunset and sunrise on Earth at the same time.
- Canadians enjoy many rights and freedoms, but are these limited in the airport?
- Restrictions on liquids and gels could be a thing of the past thanks to new scanner technology
- Passengers headed to the U.S. will soon be able to scan their own passports at Vancouver International Airport.
- A big lick from a new furry friend might be just what the therapist ordered for some nervous or cranky passengers at the LAX
- A new search engine, Routehappy, filters flights via its “Happiness Factors.”