Travel - Old
- From Vancouver to Nova Scotia, here are the most popular hotels where you are likely to spot a star.
- Canadians enjoy many rights and freedoms, but are these limited in the airport?
- Restrictions on liquids and gels could be a thing of the past thanks to new scanner technology
- Lac Megantic used to be a well-kept secret for savvy travelers. Now it's another pit-stop on the disaster tourism tour.
- A big lick from a new furry friend might be just what the therapist ordered for some nervous or cranky passengers at the LAX
- A new search engine, Routehappy, filters flights via its “Happiness Factors.”
- A strict U.K. law prohibits students from missing school for family holidays. One couple is fighting back.