Travel - Old
- From Vancouver to Nova Scotia, here are the most popular hotels where you are likely to spot a star.
- Restrictions on liquids and gels could be a thing of the past thanks to new scanner technology
- Lac Megantic used to be a well-kept secret for savvy travelers. Now it's another pit-stop on the disaster tourism tour.
- Air Canada is set to launch their new airline Rouge on July 1 and here's what you can expect.
- A new search engine, Routehappy, filters flights via its “Happiness Factors.”
- Delta employees dig through trash to find a t-shirt that belonged to a father, who passed away tragically.
- Airlines now have to offer more compensation when bumping us from a flight. A ban on over-selling tickets would be better.