Travel and Leisure
Think planning a trip around chocolate is too over the top? Not if you're a true chocoholic. These sweet holidays are a dream come true for chocolate lovers.
10 places to fulfill your chocolate fantasy
13 real places that look straight out of a sci-fi movie
10 off-beat wine destinations you may have overlooked
Hotel room hacks
Tips and Tricks
- NASA says it's like seeing every sunset and sunrise on Earth at the same time.
- Canadians enjoy many rights and freedoms, but are these limited in the airport?
- A strict U.K. law prohibits students from missing school for family holidays. One couple is fighting back.
- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle