- Every hour the mystery deepens: How could an airliner with 239 people on board simply vanish? There are disparate theories about what might have happened to Malaysian Airlines flight 370 but no clues that lend merit to any of them. What has emerged in the absence of fact is a glimpse at the lives of those on board.
Latest News Stories
- A U.S. satellite company is looking for volunteers to help search for any sign of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet by scouring satellite images online.
- Whatever happened to Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 likely happened so fast that pilots were not able to send a distress signal, an aviation expert says, adding that authorities won't know exactly what happened until the "black box" is found.
- Most of southern Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes are under a special weather statement as another winter storm approaches.
- Canadian employers, particularly those in the manufacturing industry in Central Canada, are expecting a "modest hiring climate" heading into the second quarter of the year, reveals a new survey, with employers in the construction and transportation and public utilities sectors reporting the strongest job prospects.