- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
Latest News Stories
- A new study suggests that wearing elastic compression stockings may not be an effective way to prevent complications associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis, the most common type of blood clot.
- An early morning barn fire has killed nearly 900 goats and caused up to $2 million in damage at a family farm near St. Thomas, Ont.
- Dimitri Soudas, the former spokesperson for Prime Minister Stephen Harper, has been named the Conservative Party's new executive director.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says two different brands of chocolate products sold in Canada are being recalled because they contain milk which isn't declared on the labels.