- Yes, all of that Gucci Couture and Atelier Versace is fun to fantasize about, but does anyone ever walk down the red carpet in something that you could actually, you know, buy? Once in a while, the answer is actually yes. These stars made fast-fashion finds look like a million bucks. By Ryan Porter
Latest News Stories
- Malaysia Airlines has confirmed that two Canadians were onboard a missing plane bound for Beijing. At a news conference, a Malaysia Airlines representative confirmed the Canadians were among the 239 people on the plane, which lost contact with air traffic control two hours in to the flight.
- A team of researchers say at least five Canadian children have been treated with an early, aggressive drug regimen that doctors south of the border have suggested could be a "cure" for HIV.
- A former Mountie has been arrested on allegations of sexually assaulting eight youths when he coached minor hockey and baseball in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- The federal government ended a months-long feud between farmers and railways Friday, saying it will compel CN and CP to start clearing a backlog of grain across the Prairies and issue penalties if they fail to meet the new targets.