- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
Latest News Stories
- South Africa has a bright future 'because of the tremendous legacy' left by Nelson Mandela, says former prime minister Brian Mulroney, so long as its citizens keep his message of love, hope and reconciliation alive.
- Conservative MP Michael Chong says he's 'hoping' the Tory caucus will be allowed a free vote on his private member's bill that seeks to rebalance the power between MPs and the executive branch of government.
- An early morning barn fire has killed nearly 900 goats and caused up to $2 million in damage at a family farm near St. Thomas, Ont.
- A new study suggests that wearing elastic compression stockings may not be an effective way to prevent complications associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis, the most common type of blood clot.