- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
Latest News Stories
- An early morning barn fire has killed nearly 900 goats and caused up to $2 million in damage at a family farm near St. Thomas, Ont.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says two different brands of chocolate products sold in Canada are being recalled because they contain milk which isn't declared on the labels.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford may be facing heat at city hall, but that didn't stop him from bracing the cold to participate in the Santa Claus Parade in Etobicoke on Saturday.
- A new study suggests that wearing elastic compression stockings may not be an effective way to prevent complications associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis, the most common type of blood clot.