- Fees, fees, fees. There are far too many of them that we know of and even a few more that we don't know about that are, sneakily, just added to our accounts. If you hate those fees (and who doesn't?) then here are a few ways you can either eliminate them completely or reduce them substantially. Some of the amounts may be small but they add up. By Gina Monaco
Latest News Stories
- Conservative MP Michael Chong says he's 'hoping' the Tory caucus will be allowed a free vote on his private member's bill that seeks to rebalance the power between MPs and the executive branch of government.
- An early morning barn fire has killed nearly 900 goats and caused up to $2 million in damage at a family farm near St. Thomas, Ont.
- Hundreds of car enthusiasts have honoured the late 'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker with a tribute car cruise in British Columbia.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says two different brands of chocolate products sold in Canada are being recalled because they contain milk which isn't declared on the labels.