- Yes, all of that Gucci Couture and Atelier Versace is fun to fantasize about, but does anyone ever walk down the red carpet in something that you could actually, you know, buy? Once in a while, the answer is actually yes. These stars made fast-fashion finds look like a million bucks. By Ryan Porter
Latest News Stories
- The federal government announced Friday it will compel railways to start clearing a backlog of grain across the Prairies, and issue penalties if they fail to meet the new targets.
- The Supreme Court of Canada has dismissed an appeal by a Nova Scotia man who was convicted of sexual assault for poking holes in his girlfriend's condoms.
- RCMP in British Columbia will announce today charges against a man who was arrested in connection with "historical" sexual assaults in three provinces. The RCMP's major crime section will hold a news conference in Surrey, B.C. to outline the allegations against the suspect.
- This week Kimothy Walker, from CTV Ottawa, joins W5 for a special story about love, family and helping others who are less fortunate.