- It isn't often that we get to bring you a home with its very own stables and, yet, here we are bringing you a home with its very own stables! Consider it a holiday present. And not only does this home have a place to keep horses, but it also has a pool, tennis court, and sand volleyball court (and some crazy cool windows). Check out 1538 75th Street, which is on the market for $8,180,275. By Brandon Miller
Latest News Stories
- Former soldiers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder pleaded Thursday with the federal government to provide more support to veterans who are struggling to deal with the consequences of their military service.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has responded to questions about allegations he may have tried to buy a video that purportedly shows him smoking crack cocaine, calling them 'an outright lie.'
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has no plans to announce his resignation after he returns from his trip to Israel next month, his communications director says.
- Canadians who risked their lives to save others in recent years were recognized for their acts of bravery at Rideau Hall Thursday.