- Ever since she shimmied down a school hallway in a not-quite-regulation school uniform, Britney Spears's attire has been shocking and awing. Looking back, those so-called scandalous outfits have become modern pop culture legends, as harmless as Elvis Presley's gyrating hips, while some of the missteps feel more like a cry for help. For better or for worse, the pop star everyone thought was disposable has found everlasting fame with these 10 unforgettable looks. We rank her highs and lows on a scale of one to five Britneys. By Ryan Porter
- When you think about it, bathrooms are very important rooms. Unlike, say, a family room or an office, you can't really avoid using a bathroom for even a day. And since master baths are where homeowners typically do their business, it makes sense that they'd be the finest bathrooms in a home. Here are 10 examples of truly beautiful master bathrooms. By Brandon Miller
Latest News Stories
- Another Canadian soldier has died of an apparent suicide, after three veterans were found dead last week. The death of 46-year-old Master Cpl. Sylvain Lelievre in Quebec is the fourth apparent soldier suicide in just over a week.
- Sen. Romeo Dallaire has apologized for crashing his car into a lamp post on Parliament Hill this morning after falling asleep at the wheel.
- Conservative MP Michael Chong says his private member's bill that would give more power to party caucuses, including the ability to oust their leaders, will rebalance power between the legislative and executive branches of government and "restore Canadians' faith in their Parliament."
- Kathryn Jones, a 55-year-old engineer from Hamilton, Ont., is the winner of a $50-million Lotto Max jackpot that remained unclaimed for almost a year.