Click on a video in the selection below below and it will appear in the player.
More Canada AM Videos
- The Kiev Post's Chris Miller is in the Ukraine and says protesters warded off a raid by police, and explains how the sides might reconcile.
- Tom Kennedy is in Johannesburg and says Mandela's family is planning the funeral, which is expected to be a smaller, more intimate affair.
- Chris Miller of Kiev Post is in the Ukraine and says tensions are high, as riot police surround protesters.
- Mastermind Toys' Jon Levy shows Canada AM a slew of wow-factor toys that are sure to impress the kid who has everything.
- From bikes to pizza cutters, Daily Planet's Ziya Tong and Dan Riskin show cool buzz-worthy, high-tech gift ideas for this holiday season.
- Love the Christmas season? Travel expert Loren Christie reveals the top ten Christmas markets and activities to hit across the country.
- Gary Bedell looks back at Nelson Mandela's first trip to Canada, and speaks about paying an 'emotional' tribute to the leader.
- The actor says the success of the first film was completely unexpected, and dishes about the chemistry between cast members.
- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan