- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller
- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan
Latest World News
- DHAKA, Bangladesh - Bangladesh's Supreme Court has rejected an appeal against the death sentence for an opposition leader who was convicted of war crimes, clearing the way for his execution.
- SEATTLE - Detectives have recovered more than 2,500 bottles of fancy wine stolen from a Seattle shop, police said Wednesday, and they're examining whether the Thanksgiving heist might be related to a similar break-in at a San Francisco wine seller earlier this year.
- WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Spare a thought for New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, or as he is known in the rest of the world, the "unidentified guest."