- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller
- Hands up if you've ever turned a trip to the grocery store into a chance to pick up a new accessory or two with your milk and bread. Nearly everybody has the desire to keep some of their spending on the down-low. A 2012 poll conducted for the website creditcards.com found that 7% of live-in couples have some sort of hidden financial account. It is much healthier, however, for couples to agree to a set amount of discretionary spending they don't need to talk to their partner about. Here are seven seemingly innocent expenses that you should never hide from your partner. by Rebecca Cuneo Keenan
Latest World News
- BEIJING, China - A 6-year-old Chinese boy whose eyes were gouged out in an attack more than three months ago was discharged Thursday from a hospital in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, where he was successfully fitted with prosthetic eyes.
- BANGKOK - Protesters announced they cut off electricity to the prime minister's office compound on Thursday and demanded that police abandon the premises, piling fresh pressure on the government amid a political crisis that has dragged on for weeks.
- JOHANNESBURG - The man accused of faking sign interpretation next to world leaders at Nelson Mandela's memorial has told The Associated Press that he has schizophrenia, had visions of angels coming into the stadium and was trying not to panic because there were "armed policemen around me." Thamsanqa Jantjie also said he has been violent in the past.