- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest World News
- NEW YORK, N.Y. - Muslim groups and civil liberties advocates applauded the decision by New York Police Department officials to disband a controversial unit that tracked the daily lives of Muslims as part of efforts to detect terror threats, but said there were concerns about whether other problematic practices remained in place.
- BOSTON - Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect are headed to court to ask a judge to dismiss some of the charges against him and to ease restrictions on him in prison.
- SEOUL, South Korea - More than 100 people were still unaccounted for Wednesday several hours after a ferry carrying 476, most of them high school students, sank in cold waters off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.