- Whether you care about the environment, your pocketbook, or both, avoiding kitchen waste is a good policy. But can you really eat those less-than-stellar fruits and veggies lurking in your produce drawer? Actually, yeah. Here's how to manage them. By Devon Scoble
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
Latest World News
- MOSCOW - President Vladimir Putin says he hopes he won't have to send Russian troops into Ukraine.
- GENEVA - Ukraine is hoping to placate Russia and calm hostilities with its neighbour even as the U.S. prepares a new round of sanctions to punish Moscow for what it regards as fomenting unrest.
- PARIS - Jacques Servier, the founder of France's second-largest pharmaceutical group who became ensnared in a scandal over a diabetes drug widely used for weight loss, has died.