- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- When twin bombs went off at the Boston Marathon in 2013, the city plunged into chaos. Many lives of both participants and spectators alike would never be the same. A year later, survivors of that harrowing day returned to the finish line to share their thoughts on healing and moving on. Dear World, an organization that shares stories from people around the world, glimpsed into some of the lives of these brave men and women. Although some days they struggle, the survivors sure as hell aren't giving up"and that's something we call all learn from.
- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
Latest World News
- JENKINTOWN, Pa. - The mayor of a small town in the Philadelphia suburbs can offer a guarantee to his constituents: He won't be going to bed hungry.
- LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Mexican singer Juan Gabriel plans to resume his tour concerts May 1 after being released from a Las Vegas hospital.
- MOKPO, South Korea - Divers recovered 13 bodies from inside a ferry that sank off South Korea, pushing the confirmed death toll to 46, officials said Sunday. The discovery came after rescuers finally gained access to the inside of the ship following three days of failure and frustration caused by strong currents and bad visibility due to inclement weather.