- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming
- By now you must know all about quinoa and its superfood powers: it's gluten-free, packed with protein and best of all, pretty darn-easy to cook. The next time you go with the grain, try out any of these recipes as a simple, but delicious, meal idea.
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
Latest National News
- Canadians are among the runners from around the world who have descended on Massachusetts to rekindle the sporting spirit of the Boston Marathon and mark the one-year anniversary of the deadly bombing near the race finish line. 0
- From floods to a devastating landslide, residents in Quebec and Ontario communities are scrambling after fast-moving waters damaged and destroyed homes. Meanwhile in New Brunswick and Manitoba, officials are on alert as bloated bodies of waters threaten nearby buildings. 0
- Canadian doctors are trying to shed light on a mysterious illness in the hopes of prompting earlier diagnosis and treatment for those affected by the rare nervous-system disorder. 0