- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in News
- JERUSALEM - Israeli police stormed a sensitive holy site in Jerusalem on Wednesday and fired tear gas to disperse a riot by Palestinian Muslim worshippers, officials said. 0
- SEOUL, South Korea - A multi-story ferry carrying 459 people, mostly high school students on an overnight trip to a tourist island, sank off South Korea's southern coast Wednesday, leaving nearly 300 people missing despite a frantic, hours-long rescue by ships and helicopters. At least three people were confirmed dead and 55 injured. 0
- BOSTON - Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect are headed to court Wednesday to ask a judge to dismiss some of the charges against him and to ease restrictions on him in prison. 0