- It's been 102 years since the 'Titanic' sank on April 15, 1912. But how much of what you know about that fateful night is based in fact and how much is based in film? While James Cameron was obsessive about getting many details right in his 1997 Oscar-winning blockbuster, he was careless about many others. Here's a look at 11 of his film's most egregious errors. By Jonathan Doyle
- Remember The Game of Life? It's that board game where you drive around on a plastic rectangle, making choices and submitting to chance " just like in actual life. While it can be great for good old family fun, it shouldn't be taken too seriously, as there are a few things The Game of Life gets wrong.
Latest in News
- Police chief says "the crime scene is one you will never forget if you were there". Five people are dead and the son of a veteran Calgary police officer has been charged with murder. 0
- A young man who killed a 17-year-old in a December 2012 impaired driving crash says he takes full responsibility for the teenager's death and will accept his punishment. 0
- West Vancouver police handing over internal investigation into footage showing officer turning SUV into path of oncoming longboarders. 0