- This week's stars were all over the place with their fashion selections, and we're not sure what they were thinking. Katie Holmes can't pull off kiddie prints like Suri can, and Maitland Ward doesn't do "naked" as well as Miley. Good news though ladies, we can help! Here are the worst looks of the week and how to fix 'em. By Jayne Heaton
- Do you ever wonder if your waste-not-want-not tendencies are leading you down the slippery slope toward a hoarder lifestyle? If any of the scenarios below sound familiar, take heart. We not only understand your challenges but also have suggestions to help you make a clean start. By Liz Fleming
- We're only halfway through the Cambridges' tour of Australia and New Zealand, but it's already been sooo good. The best way to get an inside look at what's been happening Down Under is through Prince George's Instagram, which is royally awesome (and royally fake, but why nitpick?). But if you were hoping to find pictures of anyone other than Prince George, think again. As with any human under the age of two, there is only one star in the room: him. By Denette Wilford
- By now you must know all about quinoa and its superfood powers: it's gluten-free, packed with protein and best of all, pretty darn-easy to cook. The next time you go with the grain, try out any of these recipes as a simple, but delicious, meal idea.
Latest in News
- RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's health ministry says three more patients who contracted a potentially fatal Middle East virus related to SARS have died amid a recent increase in infections. 0
- PERTH, Australia - From the disappearances of aviator Amelia Earhart to labour union leader Jimmy Hoffa, there's just something about a good mystery that Americans find too tantalizing to resist. Perhaps that's why the saga of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has continued to rivet the country long after people elsewhere have moved on. 0
- DAMASCUS, Syria - Syria's state-run media say a pair of mortar shells hit near the parliament building in central Damascus, killing five people. 0