- With the latest generation of outerwear, removing your gloves to use your smartphone is a thing of the past.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says he’d like his company to deliver goods to customers using small helicopter drones. Colour us skeptical.
- With all of the latest game consoles on store shelves (but moving fast!), which one should you pick to place under the tree?
- E-readers aren't anywhere as versatile as tablets. Which is exactly why they make the perfect gift for kids.
- Getting kids to behave in class is a problem as old as school itself. But as teachers spend more and more energy on it, they're beginning to look for unorthodox solutions. ClassDojo might just be the carrot they need to turn things around.
- Google is hoping that by offering you a suite of popular photo features in one handy online destination, you'll become a Google+ user.
- As most Canadians adjust clocks to daylight time this Sunday, a sleep disorder expert warns that losing the one hour of sleep could have some serious health consequences. The annual 'spring forward' has been linked to an increase in traffic and workplace accidents, as well as an increased risk of heart attacks and stroke in the first week following the time change.