- Yes, all of that Gucci Couture and Atelier Versace is fun to fantasize about, but does anyone ever walk down the red carpet in something that you could actually, you know, buy? Once in a while, the answer is actually yes. These stars made fast-fashion finds look like a million bucks. By Ryan Porter
Latest CTV News
- The Supreme Court of Canada has dismissed an appeal by a Nova Scotia man who was convicted of sexual assault for poking holes in his girlfriend's condoms.
- 'If Britain were Syria.' That's one of the taglines being used for a powerful new ad that's drawing attention to the Syrian civil war.
- Nine Russian soldiers who were participating in military exercises in Canada have been expelled from the country, as Ottawa continues to denounce Russia's military intervention in Crimea, CTV News has learned.
- An Ottawa father is angry after his two-year-old daughter was suspended from daycare for bringing a cheese sandwich to class.