- As most Canadians adjust clocks to daylight time this Sunday, a sleep disorder expert warns that losing the one hour of sleep could have some serious health consequences. The annual 'spring forward' has been linked to an increase in traffic and workplace accidents, as well as an increased risk of heart attacks and stroke in the first week following the time change.
Latest CTV News
- Two more members of an ultra-orthodox Jewish sect that left Canada after an Ontario judge ordered the removal of 14 children were apprehended Sunday afternoon at the Calgary airport.
- A Canadian freelance photojournalist who was killed during an airstrike in Syria on Sunday is being remembered for his passion and devotion to bringing awareness to the conflict in the war-torn country.
- CTV National News Chief Anchor and Senior Editor Lisa LaFlamme has been named Best News Anchor at the 2014 Canadian Screen Awards.
- Toronto police are searching for a 20-year-old Ontario Hockey League player who has been missing since March 3.