- Yes, all of that Gucci Couture and Atelier Versace is fun to fantasize about, but does anyone ever walk down the red carpet in something that you could actually, you know, buy? Once in a while, the answer is actually yes. These stars made fast-fashion finds look like a million bucks. By Ryan Porter
Latest CTV News
- The Supreme Court of Canada will release a decision Friday in the closely watched appeal of a Nova Scotia man who was convicted of sexual assault for poking holes in his girlfriend's condoms.
- Nine Russian soldiers who were participating in military exercises in Canada have been expelled from the country, as Ottawa continues to denounce Russia's military intervention in Crimea, CTV News has learned.
- As we move our clocks an hour ahead on Sunday, many people will welcome the extended daylight hours. But observing daylight time by changing the clocks every November and March continues to irk others whose daily routines are disrupted by the shift.
- Classes have resumed at York University after two women suffered non-life threatening injuries in a shooting at the north-west campus.