- The countdown is on. In a moment of festive foolhardiness, you agreed to host the family holiday gathering and now, just hours before the party is scheduled to begin, you're staring at your less-than-tidy house, hating Martha Stewart, and wondering where you're ever going to stash all your clutter. Don't panic - we've all been there and we know some great tricks. by Liz Fleming
Latest CTV News
- Parts of Eastern Canada are bracing for power outages and hazardous road conditions as a major ice storm threatens to wreak havoc this weekend.
- A tweet about AIDS and Africa sent from the account of a major U.S. media company's public relations representative has sparked a torrent of anger online.
- Two U.S. astronauts successfully removed an old pump on the International Space Station on Saturday, completing the first of a number of planned spacewalks to repair the broken cooling line.
- The weeks and months leading up to Christmas can become very expensive any year, but for those who put off gift shopping until the days before the holiday this year, one retail expert said, the financial hit might not be quite as much.