- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller
Latest CTV News
- The man accused of faking sign language interpretation at Nelson Mandela's memorial service in Johannesburg is apologizing and saying he may have suffered a schizophrenic episode while on stage.
- An Ontario university student who streamed video of his apparent suicide attempt on the Internet is now facing two charges in connection with the incident.
- Lia Grimanis -- a survivor of violence, poverty and homelessness - has attempted to set a Guinness World Record that she hopes will serve to empower homeless women and girls.
- The union representing postal workers says it will fight Canada Post's decision to eliminate door-to-door mail delivery as the company struggles with continued losses.