- Every hour the mystery deepens: How could an airliner with 239 people on board simply vanish? There are disparate theories about what might have happened to Malaysian Airlines flight 370 but no clues that lend merit to any of them. What has emerged in the absence of fact is a glimpse at the lives of those on board.
Latest CTV News
- A U.S. satellite company is looking for volunteers to help search for any sign of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet by scouring satellite images online.
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper hit back at auto industry stakeholders that are criticizing Canada's new free trade deal with South Korea, saying that Ford Motor Company, in particular, should not expect preferential treatment.
- Most of southern Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes are under a special weather statement as another winter storm approaches.
- Two unvaccinated children in B.C.'s Fraser Valley have contracted the extremely contagious measles virus, putting others in the community at risk.