- Kent, Connecticut is a tiny town of less than 3,000, but this Kent home is anything but small. In fact, it has an 8,076 square feet interior set on 100 acres. It also has eye-catching ceilings, floors, light fixtures, and fireplaces (three, to be exact). Check out 175 Carter Road and sound off on your favorite feature in the comments. By Brandon Miller
Latest CTV News
- Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale is taking legal action against Mayor Rob Ford over comments made during a television interview.
- When offering payment to sperm donors became illegal in Canada in 2004, fertility clinics saw a big drop in the number of men willing to offer their sperm for free.
- A Vancouver-bound Air Canada Express flight was forced to return to the Nanaimo Airport Thursday morning after a fire broke out near an engine shortly after takeoff.
- Police in Regina are investigating a massive booze heist after a truck carrying $500,000 worth of alcohol was reported missing earlier this month.