- As most Canadians adjust clocks to daylight time this Sunday, a sleep disorder expert warns that losing the one hour of sleep could have some serious health consequences. The annual 'spring forward' has been linked to an increase in traffic and workplace accidents, as well as an increased risk of heart attacks and stroke in the first week following the time change.
Latest CTV News
- A Canadian freelance photojournalist who was killed during an airstrike in Syria on Sunday is being remembered for his passion and devotion to bringing awareness to the conflict in the war-torn country.
- CTV National News Chief Anchor and Senior Editor Lisa LaFlamme has been named Best News Anchor at the 2014 Canadian Screen Awards.
- Two snowshoers who died after they were caught in an avalanche near Lake Louise, Alta., on Saturday were visiting from Spain, a Parks Canada official said.
- International Trade Minister Ed Fast says his job "isn't simply to promote the narrow interests of the auto sector," in response to concerns from automakers that a pending free trade deal with South Korea will squeeze their already troubled industry.